Monday, May 14, 2007

The Job knows his shirts

In case you missed the Job's comment on the previous post, here it is, with my favorite phrase highlighted:

job said...

I would like to see easily ripable orange tank tops. (think hulkamania). The instructions tell you to rip the shirt every time a jam just blows your balls back.

Then fans have to buy new ones for the next show or even the next song!!!! Oh man. Genius.

BONUS: A girl version = titties.



Update: I did a mock-up of the shirt

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. Can't say I'd ever actually wear it, but it's damn funny.

 
At May 17, 2007 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so i figured out why i could never wear this tank top. i had a vague sense that it would be embarrassing to wear it, but i didn't know why--i'm not embarrassed by balls or anything. then i figure it out--if i were wearing it, i wouldn't know when it would be appropriate to rip it off, because i have no balls for the jam to blow back. so somebody ought come up with something for those of us without balls, to save us from the embarrassing situation of ripping off our tank tops at the wrong time.

 
At May 18, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no wrong time for a female to rip her shirt off.

 
At May 18, 2007 at 3:30 PM , Blogger patguy said...

Good point, anonymous. I'll get a ladies' version ready that reads:
"Instructions: Rip this shirt whenever you get the urge."
Or,
"...whenever you notice balls being blown back."
But that sounds dirtier than I intended it to.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate this design. I would wear it. I would rip it off. I would allow others to rip it off me. Balls be blown.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home